Saturday, February 15, 2014

Leaping Leprechauns

I know yesterday was Valentine's Day, but St. Patty's Day is right around the corner and I have been thinking about all things green. St. Patty's Day is such a fun unit to do with my kinders. I enjoy this unit as much as they do so I created a unit to go along with the theme. I hope you will enjoy this unit as much as I have enjoyed creating it. The Leaping Leprechauns unit includes literacy and math activities. Click on the picture below to view the unit in my TpT store.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Leaping-Leprechauns-Unit-Aligned-with-Kindergarten-CC-Standards-1108815

Literacy activities in this unit:
  • Syllable Sort Center Game & Recording Sheet
  • I Have Who Has Sight Words Game
  • Real or Silly CVC Words Center Game & Recording Sheet
  • Pots of Gold CVC Match Center Game
  • St. Patty's Day CVC Words Activity Sheet
  • Roll, Read & Color Sight Words Activity Sheet
  • The Leprechaun Writing Paper

Math activities in this unit:
  • I Have Who Has Numbers Game
  • St. Patty's Day Ordering By Size Activity Sheet
  • Roll, Add, & Color Gameboard
  • Roll, Add, & Cover Gameboard
  • Roll & Add Gameboard
  • Pot of Gold Addition Mat & Counters
  • Race to 100 Gameboard

The unit is priced at $5.00 in my TpT store so hop on over if you would like to purchase it. I would love your feedback if you purchase this unit about what I can change/add to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover