Friday, September 13, 2013

WoW! I Made It Thru 17 Days of School!

I know I have been MIA this summer, but I have been enjoying my time with my sweet baby girl. Miss M is such a blessing and my time with her has been amazing. I was able to stay home with her until she was 13 weeks old and it was great. When I had to come back to work it was very difficult for me. My mom is keeping her every day while I work but I still just had a hard time leaving her. She is doing great adjusting (lots better than this mommy!).



Now on to other news, I have been MIA since school started because I have been trying to keep up with my 28 (YES 28!!!) kinderkids. We have sooooo many! Thankfully yesterday our principal started a new kindergarten section so now I am down to 24 kinders. Not a huge relief but any help at this point is appreciated. They were just soooo talkative and we couldn’t get anything done in our classroom. I also have a lot of students who have never been to any kind of school before; only 9 of mine had been to a pre-k program. The ones who have never been to school before are having a difficult time adjusting.  Now that we have a few less kinders I am hoping that life will slow down so I can get back to blogging some.


Happy Friday everyone! Here is a picture of Miss M to leave you with a smile! She is such a happy girl!


2 comments:

  1. She is adorable and that is one snazzy outfit! :)

    Sara
    Primary Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute your daughter is! You can't help smiling when you look at Macy smiling

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover