Saturday, September 14, 2013

Donors Choose - New Project!

I just wrote a new proposal through Donors Choose for an iPad for my classroom. I am so excited and hoping it gets funded. I would love to have this technology to use in my classroom with my kinders. Many of them do not have access to these kinds of technology outside of school and there are so many wonderful and educational apps they can use. The project just went live yesterday and for the next 7 days Donors Choose is offering to match any donations I receive if the donor puts in the code: INSPIRE! I am hoping to drum up some donations so if you would like to donate a few dollars I would really appreciate it!

Here is the link to my project:
Padding Our Way Through Kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover