Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!
Here are some of the things I am loving this week:
 
I am loving that in 7 1/2 more weeks (or less) I will be holding my sweet new bundle of joy in my arms. I can't wait to see her wrapped up in pink!

I am loving that we are about to take my maternity pictures so I have been on Pinterest pinning ideas like crazy. Here are a couple of my favorites:
Pinned Image 
Pinned Image 
Pinned Image 
Pinned Image

I am loving the beautiful spring weather that we have been having lately. It has made me want to be outside all of the time. We have had daily average highs between 75 and 80 degrees and it has been fabulous! Now I want to move my classroom outside to be in the sunshine!

So what are you loving this week?

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I would be going pinterest crazy if I were expecting! Hopefully one day soon :)
    xo
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover