Sunday, April 7, 2013

April Currently - A Little Late!

I am probably the last person to complete the April Currently, but here it goes!


Advice: When blogging and creating things for TpT, I try not to take on more than I feel like I can handle. I don't want it to become too stressful for me where I don't enjoy it anymore. It is more about being enjoyable and fun for me since I am creating things that I will also use in my classroom.

Now head over to Farley's blog to link up!
Oh' boy fourth grade

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I am your newest follower. I think your advice is great and something we all need to keep in mind.
    Sent From My iPad

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you're not the last April Currently! Right now it's me :)
    What did you plant? I only do "Impatience" and plant them on Mother's Day. Maryland weather is nice this week but still unpredictable.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover