Monday, April 15, 2013

Let's Get Aquainted - Skittles Game


I am linking up today for the first time with Latoya at Flying into First Grade for her Let's Get Aquainted linky party.

TOPIC - Skittles Game
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
My favorite ice cream flavor is strawberry cheesecake. My granddad and I started eating it when I was a little girl and I still enjoy it today.
 
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
I have a lot of great memories from college, but my favorite would have to be the night that my sweet hubby proposed to me.
 
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
I love the SC Gamecocks! I attend lots of their college football games in the fall and am always cheering them on.
 
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Definitely Zaxby's! I love their chicken tenders, zalads and milkshakes. They are the best!
 
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)
I am in love with all things pink right now. It may have something to do with the fact that I am expecting our first baby in June and it is going to be a little girl. :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Joni,
    I love strawberry cheesecake ice cream too!! I like the Breyers brand, but I think they stopped making it..hard to find.
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations with your baby girl! I'll bet the end of the school year couldn't come fast enough for you!
    I'm your newest follower! Stop by sometime!

    Thanks!
    Melissa
    Jungle Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Congrats on all things pink! That is a great reason to like pink. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Congrats on your upcoming bundle of pinkness!!
    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this linky! I hope to get to it soon! I hope you can join me at my link. It is all about the dollar. Anything you find, love, buy, or sell that is only one dollar. Come on by and join!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats on your little girl! I fixed the link to my freebie...thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting that you will be having a little girl! Being a mom is the best thing in the whole world!
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover