Monday, February 6, 2012

What Do You Love? Linky Party

Kimberly over at Funky First Grade Fun is having a "What Do You Love?" Linky Party. Since Valentine's Day is coming up I thought it would be fun to join in on the fun! Stop by her blog to check it out!!
  • I love to watch movies with: my sweet hubby!
  • I love to read books (place): on the beach
  • I love to shop for: purses and shoes! (I am definitely a girlie girl!)
  • I love to collect: anything with a palmetto tree or pineapple on it (I am a SC girl!)
  • I love to listen to: country music
  • I love to eat: Mexican food
  • I love to talk about: my wonderful class or my great family!
  • I love to make:new things for my classroom!
  • I love to travel to: the lake
  • I love to teach: math

1 comment:

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover