Saturday, October 22, 2011

My First Blog Award!

Thank you to Dee at First Impressions for awarding me the Blog On Fire award! This is my first award and I am so excited! I am very new to the blogging world and this is a tremendous honor. Through blogging, I have met some fantastic teachers who have been wonderful about sharing their classroom experiences with me. I have learned so much from other teachers and have so many new resources to use within my classroom.



So with this award, I need to share seven things about myself, then pass the award along to other "hot" blogs.  Here goes!
  1. I have been married for 5 years. My husband and I do not have any kids yet, but we have a spoiled yellow lab.
  2. I love fall/spring weather when the weather is mild here in SC.
  3. I went to elementary school in the same school where I am now teaching.
  4. I love to take photographs so I spend a lot of my time with a camera in my hands. My husband says that I should have pictures of every event.
  5. I have only one sibling - a younger brother who I always made into my student when I was playing school as a child. He was my very first student!
  6. I love to shop for my classroom so the Dollar Spot at Target gets a lot of my hard earned money.
  7. I decorate my house for almost every holiday so right now my house is decorated for fall/Halloween and soon I will be changing out the Halloween decorations for Thanksgiving.


I'm passing the Blog on Fire award to these fantastic blogs:

2 comments:

  1. :o) thank you!!!

    I work in the same school where I went to school too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Thanks so much for all you share!

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover