Thursday, October 20, 2011

Farming Fun

I love teaching about the farm. This year I am using this activity with my kinderkids to practice counting sets of objects up to 15 and identifying the numerals. I printed them on cardstock and laminated for durability.



I created this activity to do during my small group time. My kids need practice with syllables. This activity gives them hands-on practice. I printed it on cardstock and laminated.

Farm Syllable Sort

 If you choose to use any of these games, please leave me a comment! Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. I’m passing the Blog on Fire award to you! Copy or paste the Blog on Fire button link below. Share seven things about yourself and pass the award along to some "hot" blogs you follow. Thanks for sharing your talents!
    Dee
    First Impressions

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y5xQPuwBHpI/ToiqJOMLmMI/AAAAAAAAAgo/W4AXzEjY97E/s1600/Screen+shot+2011-10-02+at+11.09.47+AM.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great farm activities. I have 2 or 3 students who are still having trouble matching numerals to sets; this activity will be very useful.

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover