Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all!


I love the fall season as you can tell from the decorations at my house! So of course I love teaching fall, pumpkins and Halloween to my kinderkids every year. Here is an activity sheet that I made for my kids to do one day this month for homework.



I created these pumpkins to have my kinderkids practice ordering numbers. I am only giving my kids the first 20 numbers, but I made it go to 24 because I had that many boxes.

Pumpkins (ordering numbers)


I created these pumpkins to have my students practice sorting by size. I have them run on different colors of paper so they can do this during small group math instruction.


Pumpkins (sorting by size)

 If you choose to use any of these games, please leave me a comment! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover