Thursday, January 12, 2017

Happy New Year 2017! Now It's Back To School From Winter Break!

Happy new year 2017! Yes I have been back at school for 2 weeks but boy have they been busy?! And this week having a full moon and Friday the 13th all rolled into one...can you say EXHAUSTED?!!


I hope you all had a wonderfully relaxing winter break. I know mine went by WAY too fast! I did enjoy every minute of being home with my wonderful family! I know I am super late, but I wanted to share a few pictures with you of Christmas 2016 at our house! So here's a sneak peek into my home life:
We had to bake cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve (and she had to wear her chef's hat!). Thank goodness for Pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough! Of course she had to taste the dough, but don't tell!


Christmas morning! Oh the excitement in my horse-loving girl's eyes! She got a big, toy Appaloosa horse, a small Appaloosa horse, and My Little Pony PJs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover