Monday, December 19, 2016

Sharing the Christmas Cheer!

Well I didn't think I would have time to do a post before Christmas with all the Christmas parties and celebrations going on, but I am doing this one while Miss M is still sleeping in the morning. Of course, I still cannot get my body off my school schedule...by the way 5:30 am comes too early every morning!


Since I had some time this morning, I decided to look around at some Donors Choose projects and spread a little Christmas cheer by donating to some projects. Even a few dollars goes a long way to fully funding these projects. I hope you will consider giving back as well.
Image result for pay it forward
I currently have a couple of projects live on the site if anyone is interested in supporting my classroom. Even a $1 helps and right now I have a dollar for dollar match offer, so every $1 that is donated is actually $2! YAH!


I am trying to get the books to along with the Rooted in Reading lessons from Amy Lemons.


I am trying to get a new and more reliable digital camera for my classroom. I am using a very old digital camera right now and when I want really good pictures bringing in my expensive personal digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover