Friday, December 16, 2016

Full Moon...and Christmas Break!

Well it is FINALLY Friday! This has been an extremely tiring week for this teacher. I mean there's nothing like a FULL moon during the week we get out for Christmas break!


In the midst of this CRAZY week, my class has been getting a lot accomplished...most of which has been for the fun of it. Here's a little peek into our week.


This week my kiddos worked hard to make Christmas ornaments for their families. These are a few of the ones we made.
These were some adorable GingerCuties! They came from Miss Mandy on TpT and are FREE! I shrunk the pictures down to 2 per page to make ornaments!
These reindeer came from patterns I have had since I started teaching. They trace the patters on construction paper and then cut and assemble the reindeer. They are always so adorable and every one turns out to be UNIQUE!
A teacher friend of mine came up with the idea to do these tissue paper "stained glass" ornaments this year and the kids LOVED making them. We just used a clipart ornament as the background!


We also reviewed 2 digit addition with regrouping and made these adorable Christmas trees. This Holiday Tree is a freebie on TpT from RaraDT.


I think my favorite thing we made this year was the LOVE card from Simply Kinder (I can't find the link for this one!). The kids dipped their fingerprints in different colors of paint to make the light bulbs for their card. They are absolutely precious!


I hope you enjoyed taking a little peek into my classroom. Now I am off to enjoy my Christmas break - 2 weeks! YAH!! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover