Friday, October 3, 2014

Learning Sight Words

As is every kindergarten teacher in America, I am working hard to teach sight words to my kinders. Our school district uses the 2011 Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Journeys reading series so that is where our 40 sight words come from. I have not found all the activities that I wanted for these sight words so I have started making my own. On the push of a fellow teacher, I am going to start putting them into unit packs for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. I am starting with Unit 2 because that is the unit we are getting ready to begin next week. I will try to go back at some point this year and create the same kinds of sheets for Unit 1, but I am planning to make the other units as we go along.

This unit contains:
  • Search, find, & color pages
  • Fill in the blank sentence pages
  • Trace, write, color, cut & glue pages
  • Review pages (all unit 2 words)

Please click on the link below to purchase at TpT!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Kindergarten-Journeys-Sight-Words-Unit-2-2011-edition-1478556
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover