Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am having a fabulous week! I hope you are too! Here is what I'm loving this week:



1 - My weekend visit to Ripley's Aquarium in Myrtle Beach with Miss M and my mom!
This weekend was Teacher Appreciation weekend at our local Ripley's Aquarium so I was able to get in for free and take up to 3 guests at a discounted price. We took M last year when she was 4 months old and she loved it but now she is 15 months old and she was loving seeing everything. She loved seeing the fish and the sharks. She even got to see the big sea turtle in the tank and the octopus. She was pointing and talking the whole time.
Pointing at the fish
The three of us after visiting the aquarium


2 - My kinders' writing!
They are doing such an excellent job drawing detailed pictures and labeling their drawings. I am so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover