Monday, May 12, 2014

Busy, busy, busy!

I know I have been MIA for a while but things have been so busy. My little family went on a cruise a couple of weeks ago which was a wonderful vacation. Miss M absolutely loved being on the big boat and getting all the attention from everyone. She met all the ship's crew and made friends with all of them. She slept like a champ and I was one happy moma! We had a great time and although I know she won't remember it, we took lots of pictures. We were celebrating with my parents for their 35th anniversary.
 
 
 
I am also in the middle of planning M's first birthday bash. I am so excited and sad at the same time. I can't believe my baby will be one! Time has flown!!! I will post pictures of her party as soon as I can.
 
Hope this helps you understand why I have been so busy lately. Please forgive me for being such a bad blogger, but I promise to be back before the end of the school year. Only 18 more school days for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover