Saturday, May 11, 2013

Teachers Appreciation Week Purchases


Well I had a great time shopping during the TpT Teacher Appreciation Sale. I found some great things on sale that I have had in my wishlist for a while. Here are the things I purchased.
 
Frog Frenzy Math & Literacy Fun! Nonfiction Unit Aligned with Common Core (Deanna Jump)
This is a unit I have had in my wishlist and it is my first (but definitely not my last) purchase from Deanna. This unit fits in perfectly with our Pond Life unit we do each April.

Fall, Winter, & Spring Sentence Puzzles (Lori Rosenberg)
This is a pack of scrambled sentences for each season of the school year. I tried out a sample sheet a while back and my kinders LOVED it. These sheets have different levels from simple to more complex where the students have to unscramble the sentence and then answer the question. I have already copied 4 of these puzzles to use during the remaining weeks of school.

Insects & Lifecycles MEGA Unit for Literacy, Math & Science Centers (Kreative in Kinder)
This is another unit I have been wanting for a while. I love all the activities included in this unit and I am sure it will be perfect for my lifecycles unit we do each spring.

Patriotic Kids (Krista Walden)
Ocean Commotion (Krista Walden)
Spring Fling (Krista Walden)
I also purchased these clipart packs from Krista. I love her artwork! I have some great ideas in mind for some new products using this clipart so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover