Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fully Funded Projects on Donors Choose!!

I am so excited to announce that I had 3 projects on the Donors Choose website and they have ALL been fully funded! I was so surprised when I popped on the site and saw they had all disappeared. A local foundation (The Francis P. Bunnelle Foundation) funded all 3 of my projects along with 12 other projects in our school district. Needless to say this was very welcome news for my classroom.

One of the projects that was funded was for new crayons, pencils, and erasers to start the school year. These are supplies that many of my students come to school missing due to their economic situations at home. Through this project, all of my students will have the same supplies and be prepared to begin learning.

Just wanted to share this good news with you all! Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover