Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Fun

I feel like I haven't been on my blog in FOREVER! My personal life has been crazy with a great deal of tragedy in my husband's family so please forgive me for not being active. Hopefully things will become better as the days pass!

Since this week will be two weeks before Thanksgiving break for us I am doing some more fun fall activities with my kinderkids. I hope you can use these activities as well!


I printed this activity on cardstock and laminated. The kids have to find the 3 pictures and match them with the letter sound they begin with.



I printed this activity on cardstock and laminated. The kids match the uppercase and lowercase letters. This is going to be a great activity to use with my intervention group of kids who still need extra practice identifying these letters.

I also found some great activities to use this week on Kindergarten Hoppenings blog. I love her I Have Who Has game for fall alphabet. My kinderkids have become obsessed with this game.

 If you choose to use any of these games, please leave me a comment! Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute games! Thanks for sharing them. I just found your blog and I love it.

    Happy Blogging!

    Ann @ http://mrsgreeneskindergartenkorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    My daughter is discussing about autumn these weeks and since we have pick up acorns, I wanted to find something on this theme, so I have found your blog. They look wonderful and I will try them with my daughter.

    Thank you for sharing them!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the printable. It was just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover