Friday, December 8, 2017

A Peek at My Week - Dec. 8, 2017

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have all had a great Thanksgiving! I loved spending the time with my family. We have so much to be thankful for! I am sharing a little peek at my last 2 weeks with you. 

This week has been a fun week around our school. We have been participating in a Secret Santa gift exchange. We each filled out a questionnaire about our favorite things. We drew names from a basket and got the questionnaire of the person we drew. Each day (Monday-Thursday), we were to give a $1-2 gift to our person. Then this afternoon we will do a reveal in our library to give our final and larger gift ($10-15) to that person. It is so much fun and always nice to find a surprise daily!


The gift I received for day 1:


The gift I received for day 2 (apparently my Secret Santa thinks I need a daily snack!):

This past week, we took Miss M to see Disney's Frozen on Ice. This was an early Christmas present for her and so worth it! It was so magical to her and she was so excited. They acted out almost the entire story with lots of music and dancing. It was beautiful!


Our family's elf, Sparkle made her return last week. We had one very excited little girl. She loves Sparkle and gets up every morning to see where she has landed when she came back from the North Pole. I haven't gotten pictures of her locations every day, but on Saturday she came back and landed on our oven handle, which meant NO COOKING for this mommy! YAH!!

Now I am off to enjoy my weekend with my family. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover