Friday, October 7, 2016

Alphabet Emergent Readers Bundle - A Work in Progress!

I haven't posted in a while I know. My personal life as well as school life has been crazy busy since school began. My grandmother fell the week school began and fractured her pelvis in several places so we have had weeks of hospital and rehab. She came home 3 weeks ago and we have been taking turns staying with her as she cannot be left alone. This has meant less creative time for me, but I have managed to create some alphabet emergent readers. I am planning to make the entire alphabet, but have uploaded what I have finished so far.


Each emergent reader has 8-9 pages with two books per page. You can copy and lay them on top of each other and cut on a paper cutter. These are super simple to assemble and print in black and white to save on ink. My kinders loved coloring and reading these! The bundle is currently on sale for $3.00 until it is complete and then the price will increase to $6.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover