Friday, November 21, 2014

Five for Friday!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]



Well there is no way I could share with you all the things we have done in our classroom over the last month while I have been away from blogging. I decided the easiest way to share with you this week's events was by joining DoodleBug's Five for Friday linky party. So here's a peek at my week in five pictures!

1 - My kinders made precious turkey hats to wear to lunch this week. I snapped this quick picture as we were heading out to the buses yesterday!

2 - My kinders wrote their favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving. This little one has come so far this year with his fine motor skills!


3 - One of the kindergarten assistants made adorable Pilgrim hat cookies for all of us this week. They were a great treat! 

4 - My kinders made this fall display last week with the scarecrows they made and their fall writing. They are absolutely adorable!


 

5 - Our class made a chart of facts we learned about turkeys this week and then the kids got to write down three facts of their own. 




Well there's a peek at my week. Hope yours has been great as well. I am looking forward to a two day week next week and Thanksgiving break! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover