Monday, August 18, 2014

Summer 2014 in Review!

I can't believe that I am back at school already. I know I have been MIA this summer but I have thoroughly enjoyed spending it with my sweet & very busy baby girl! So here's a quick recap of my summer vacation 2014 in pictures.


Excited about Mommy's first day out of school for summer!

Ready to go to the zoo!
Filling up her swimming pool
Having a tea party
Helping Daddy cut the grass with her bubble mower!
Putting her toes in the ocean for the first time!
Loving the waterpark!
Needless to say we have had a very busy and super fun summer! I have enjoyed every minute with my sweet girl. She is growing so quickly but doing so many cute things! I hope you had a great summer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover