Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Career Week & a Field Trip

This is Career Week at our school so we have been talking about jobs and careers all week. Today was dress-up day. I had 12 of my 21 participate which was a pretty good percentage since I don't have a lot of parent participation in this group of kinders. I had everything from ball players to teachers to doctors to a tattoo artist. He was probably the funniest since his dad is a deacon in the church and his mom is a Sunday school teacher. He was so sincere in what he wanted to be and showed up with washable tattoos all over his arms and face. He even brought tattoos to share with his classmates so they thought his career choice was great. We didn't share how real tattoos are created using a real needle!

Well tomorrow we are off to the zoo for a field trip. This will be my first time going to the zoo in probably 8 years so I am looking forward to it. The weather is supposed to be great (75 degrees and sunny) and most of the zoo is shaded so I think we will have a good time. Now hopefully the kinders behavior will be great as well!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover