Monday, January 6, 2014

Lots of Love unit

I had a wonderful Christmas break and I hope you did too. I enjoyed spending lots of time with my sweet Macy and catching up on some things around my house. Macy loved everything about Christmas from the lights to the pretty paper and bows. I will post some pictures of her soon.

During the Christmas break, I also began working on my newest unit called Lots of Love. This is my Valentine's unit and it is full of fun activities and games for your kinders.


Here are the literacy activities included in this unit:
  • Beautiful Beginning Sounds game
  • Lovely Syllables game & recording sheet
  • Real or Silly CVC word sort game & recording sheet
  • Trace, write, glue sight words activity sheet
  • Roll & Read CVC words
  • Endearing Ending Sounds game
Here are the math activities included in this unit:
  • Before & After game & recording sheet
  • Adding Hearts game & recording sheet
  • Roll & Race to 50 gameboard
  • Roll & Add gameboard
  • Nuts Over Numbers activity sheet
  • Counting by 10's activity sheet
  • Roll & Color gameboard
  • Roll, Add, & Color gameboard
This unit is $5.00. You can purchase it in my TpT store.
 
If you purchase this unit, I would love to hear back from you about what worked and what I can add to make the unit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover