Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gingerbread Goodies

I love this time of year and I try to make it as fun as possible. This week, my kinders and I were knee-deep in our gingerbread unit. This is such a fun unit for me because we always read different versions of The Gingerbread Man/Boy story. This year, I read my kinders a different version each day and we compared the stories to see what was the same and what was different in each one. These are the perfect books to use with the Common Core standards too. My kinders loved hearing these stories and they were learning while having fun! Here are the ones we read:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you would like some more ideas to use for a gingerbread unit, please visit this post from last year.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover