Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Freebie: Thanksgiving Counting Sheet

Happy Friday friends! I feel terrible for being such a bad blogger lately so I am sharing a fun freebie with you this Friday while I am heading to my graduate class.

I created this counting sheet to use as morning work with my kinders but you could also use it as homework or a math review. 
You can download this activity sheet on TpT. Please leave me some feedback if you download. Thanks so much!

Now if I can get through the 2 days next week, we will have 5 days off for Thanksgiving! Can't wait!! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joni,
    The freebie looks great, thanks! I was just stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! Happy Thanksgiving! I am your newest follower!

    Kelly
    Thirsty Firsties

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover