Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Crafts

I am wondering what you all are having your kiddos make for Christmas. Here is the one that I do every year.


These are the cutest ornaments. I paint each child's hand white and then put the shatterproof blue ball in the palm of their hand. I help them put their fingers on the ornament to keep them from overlapping as much as possible. After they dry the kids use paint pens to draw the faces on their snowmen. The tag to attach to the ribbon can be found here.

Update: Here is a picture of an ornament from last year!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds cute. Do you have a picture? I would love to see one.

    Thanks, Ann @ http://mrsgreeneskindergartenkorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you find the balls? great idea, i've done a similar thing on a votive holder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the blue balls at Walmart last year after Christmas for half price. Half of the balls are shiny and the other half are a matte finsh. Both turned out very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have an updated 2012 tag for the fingerprint snowman ornament? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover