Sunday, September 25, 2011

New to the Blogging World

I am brand new to the blog world. I have become addicted to the teaching blogs that I have found so I decided to try starting my own. I love finding new materials to use within my classroom and thought I would share some of the things that I have created. I hope you enjoy reading and please share any suggestions you have!


Here is a little bit about me. I am starting my 6th year of teaching. I have taught both kindergarten and first grade: kindergarten for 2 years, first grade for 3 years, and now I am back to kindergarten. I love teaching my "little people" and they make me smile so often. I am married to my wonderful husband of 5 years. We do not have any kids of our own yet, but each year I get a set of new kiddos to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover