Saturday, October 19, 2013

New TpT Products!

I know I haven't been on my blog much lately, but I am so busy with home and school right now. I hate to know how many blog posts I haven't read on some of my favorite blogs. I am still trying to get into the swing of things! Although I haven't been blogging I have been creating some new things to use with my kinders and I have posted two of them to TpT.

I created a couple of category sorting games to use with my kinders in small groups and literacy stations. The Categories Categories Pack is a set of 2 games to help kindergs practice sorting picture cards into the correct category. My kinders love playing these games now that they are in my literacy stations. The pack is $2.50.

I also created a Fall Ready To Go Printables Pack. This pack is just like the pack I created for May except these are fall themed and more appropriate for my kinders at this point in the school year. These are great activity sheets for morning work, independent work or even literacy and math stations. There are currently 11 sheets in the pack but I will be adding some more sheets to the pack as I create them. Each sheet is aligned with at least one Common Core standard and it is listed at the top of the page. This pack is $4.00.

Thank you to all of you for your wonderful support. I love hearing from you when you purchase or download new things from my TpT store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover