Friday, October 18, 2013

Limeades for Learning - My Donors Choose Project

Happy Friday everyone! I have been so busy this year I haven't even had a chance to tell you about my current Donors Choose project to try to get an iPad in my classroom. I am currently doing the Limeades for Learning voting for my project to hopefully get it funded through Sonic. I would love it if you would take the time to vote with your email address. Each email address gets one vote per day. You can also get vote codes by making a purchase at Sonic. Each vote code is worth 2 votes and you can put in as many as you want each day.

Here is the link:
http://www.limeadesforlearning.com/teachers/view/439489/default/1071631

Please vote for my project each day if possible through Oct. 27th. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover