Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Winter Weather Day & a TpT Sale!

Well today I am spending the day at home with my little love and enjoying every minute. Our school district called off school for today because of the winter weather we had heading our way. We were supposed to have snow mixed with rain this morning but we didn't get that. Instead we got freezing rain all day. I have ice on everything outside my house. I am so thankful for my heat and a warm house to spend the day in!

In other news, TpT is throwing a Teachers Are Heroes sale tomorrow where everything in my store (and most other sellers' stores) will be 20% off. Plus TpT is throwing in an additional 10% off all purchases with the code: HEROES! This is a great time to clean out your wishlist. I know I have quite a few things I plan on purchasing tomorrow. Just click on the picture below to head to my store:
Thanks to Krista Wallden & Creative Clips for the cute graphic!

Don't forget my Kindergarten HM Journeys 2011 edition Sight Word Bundle is also included in this sale! This bundle is a growing bundle that you can get all the updates for free as they are added!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover