Monday, November 25, 2013

Turkey Talk

Well I only have 2 days of school this week and then we are off for Thanksgiving break. I am so excited to have 5 days off with my sweet M. She is growing so quickly and I can't believe she is already 6 months old! She now has 2 teeth and is chewing on everything in sight. My afternoons are now busier than ever spending time with her so I don't have as much time for blogging anymore but I do still enjoy it when I get the chance.


Just swinging! Miss M loves to be outside!

In school news, my kinders have been working on letter sounds, phoneme blending, counting to 100 by ones and tens, 2D and 3D shapes, and comparing objects by their length, weight, etc. I have a low group this year and these skills are giving them more trouble than my kinders normally have. I am hoping their little lightbulbs will start popping on after the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover