Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Freebie: Labeling Parts of an Apple

Since we have been working this week on both labeling parts of objects as well as my apple unit. This was the perfect addition to our week. This is a simple activity sheet that has the kids practice labeling the main parts of the apple. Each child is given the apple sheet and a strip of labels to cut out and glue.


Click on the picture to download this activity from TpT.
Please let me know if you can use this too! I love hearing from you!


Freebie Fridays

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to enter my blogiversary giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. This is just what I was looking for to use next week!! I would love a copy if you are sharing!! Thanks, Katie
    kwampfler@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I needed. We're doing labeling and apples next week. It's perfect! Lindseyjpauson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thank you. :)

    By the way - I am hosting a GIANT giveaway on my blog. There is a LOFT gift card and products from over 20 fabulous teachers up for grabs.

    Come by and visit me! Easy to enter... so you can stock up on some cute stuff for your classroom...and for you!

    Amy

    http://whathappensinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/2012/09/huge-100-followers-giveaway.html

    What Happens in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover